Yes ladies and gentleman dead space tooowoo is upon us, but don't threat for all of you who'm have not yet played the first game the sparkling sequel will satisfy even the most erratic of fanboys. With the new online play you team up with 3 other friends and fight your way through the sprawl a lil bit like Left 4 Dead meets doom from what i've seen but until I get my hands on this game myself I can only speculate the hours that'll be spent on it. What I do know is everybody should be adding this game too their lists of things too get you past the drudgery of january as fast as possible... peace x
I could go on and on about how Isaac clarke looks like bruce willis in the 5th element but I'd only bore you... but here's some lil of the games features if your still glaring at this post.
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:
- Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that’s decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl.
- Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:
- Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
- Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:
- Fire up Isaac’s suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before.
- Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360⁰ movement.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others.
- Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends.
Thanks for reading all!
Comment Question of the week! What game has scared you the most? Leave your comments below :)